Thursday, March 8, 2007

Submit different business card contact info by email

Inquiry: I would like to know how much it cost to have the whole card with the uv coating on it per 100 single sided.

If I submit a card and then I want the same card but different contact information do I need to design the entire card again or can I just submit the info that changes for each individual card?

How long does it take once the order is placed?

Can you send me any samples of the business cards.

Answers:

- $ 19.95 to print a 100 single sided cards + S&H ( usually $5-6)
- You can submit new contact information by email to be put on the same layout.
We will put the new contact information on a new layout for you to review and
confirm we have it correct. Then you can just email us again to make another printing order.
- We usually have you cards on their way to you a week after we confirm your printing order.
Be happy to send you samples. Are you looking for examples of printing with a photo ?
Please give address to send to.
Regards,
Galleria Ventures Customer Service

No comments: